- Traditional large 200mm feather edge or waney edge.
- Clean lined T&G with or without a shadow line detail in horizontal or vertical design.
- Rounded Log lap.
- Slatted effect
Here’s just a few different materials that can be used –
- pressure treated softwood
- Ally profile sheets
Alternative external finishes can be mortar rendered or coloured K-rend.
Internally the options are endless depending on the end use of your garden building.
Here’s just a few internal options available –
- Bifold doors and double glazed windows
- Insulated floor, walls and ceiling
- Electrical – sockets, lights, heating, air con, internet.
- Floor covering – laminate, engineered flooring, carpet, tile or traditional natural timber.
- Bathrooms / Kitchens
- Blinds / shutters
If you have it in a house we can build it into your garden room.